Follow these instructions to add a MotionMail Timer to you email campaign in GetResponse. If you have any questions about GetResponse, please see their Learning Center .
We will show you here how to add the timer using the HTML editor in the Drag and Drop Editor.
Drag & Drop Editor:
- Fill out your email settings.
- Choose a Template. For this example we will use the 'Free Shipping' template.
- Setup your newsletter exactly as you would like it.
- On the bottom bar of the screen there is a link that says "HTML Editor". Click this link (Circled in Red)
- Select Yes, continue if you are finished editing in drag and drop mode
- Find the location in the HTML code where you would like to add the timer.
- Copy the embed code from your MotionMail Timer. If you haven't created a timer yet, go to your MotionMail dashboard and create it now:
- Paste the embed code from your MotionMail Timer into the HTML. In the example below you will see I added <center></center> tags around the embed code to center it on the screen and also added style="width:100%; height:auto; to the embed code to make it mobile responsive:
- Click 'Hide editor HTML' in the lower right corner to go back to the Drag & Drop Editor.
- Here is our example with the Timer included:
- Congratulations! You have successfully added your MotionMail timer to your GetResponse Newsletter. Continue on with next steps to finish setting up your Newsletter.