Using MotionMail with Constant Contact Email Marketing
Email campaigns are a great tool for businesses to connect with their customers and let them know about events, sales and promotions. Services like Constant Contact make it easier than ever to start sending off professional looking emails in no time and require little technical know-how.
The designs of the email templates offered are standard, but can easily be livened up with a countdown timer. Follow the steps described below to add a MotionMail countdown timer to your Constant Contact email campaigns.
- Click on Create and the Selection screen will appear:
- Choose 'Email'
- For this example we will choose the Summer template:
- Next, figure out where you want the timer to show in your template.
- On the build tab, Select the Image block and drag it to the location you would like to position the timer:
- Select the Image and then select 'Replace' from the pop-up:
Choose the Image URL tab and past only the URL portion of the embed code into the URL field as shown in the image below: Your embed code will look something like this: <"http://s.mmgo.xx/x/" alt="motionmailapp.com" /> The URL portion is the part highlighted in our example (Just make sure to use your own embed code and not our sample one!)
- Press Insert:
Adjust the padding and alignment if necessary and click save. The MotionMail countdown timer is now added to your email template!
Continue on to the final step of the process to select email recipients and schedule a time to send out your email campaign.