Using MotionMail with AWeber Email Marketing
Email campaigns are a great tool for businesses to connect with their customers and let them know about events, sales and promotions. Services like AWeber make it easier that ever to start sending off professional looking emails in no time and require little technical know-how.
The designs of the email templates offered are standard, but can easily be livened up with a countdown timer. Follow the steps described below to add a MotionMail countdown timer to your Constant Contact email campaigns.
- Click on Messages -> Email Template Manager (Or Messages -> Broadcasts -> Drag & Drop Email Builder)
- Choose 'Start with an AWeber Template'
- Select 'Templates' from the right side of the screen
- For this example we will choose the Tranquil template
Choose the template and click the Apply button
- Next, figure out where you want the timer to show in your template.
- On the build tab, select the Image block and drag it to the location you would like to position the timer.
- In the Image details pane, add the URL portion of the timer from your embed code.
You can also change the size and alignment of the timer at this point.
The MotionMail countdown timer is now added to your email template!
Continue on to the final step of the process to select email recipients and schedule a time to send out your email campaign.