Follow these instructions to add a MotionMail Timer to you email campaign in ConvertKit. If you have any questions about ConvertKit, please see their support documentation.
Add a timer to a Broadcast or Sequence:
- Choose Broadcasts -> +New Broadcast or Sequence -> + Create Sequence:
- Choose the Recipients of the Broadcast or if creating a Sequence, choose the Sequence name:
- In the Email Content select the HTML editor (Circled in Red below):
- Copy the embed code from your MotionMail Timer. If you haven't created a timer yet, go to your MotionMail dashboard and create it now:
- Paste the embed code from your MotionMail Timer into the HTML. In the example below you will see I added <center></center> tags around the embed code to center it on the screen and also added style="width:100%; height:auto; to the embed code to make it mobile responsive:
- To exit HTML mode click the <> button. You can see a preview of the email in a Browser or Email by selecting the options on the right side of the screen. Here is the sample I just created previewed in a browser:
- Continue with sending out your Broadcast or Sequence.